Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First Blog and Zoo



Here is my first blog. I have been wanting to start on for a while but with the move we haven't had time. We thought this would be a good way to keep in touch with family and friends.


Logan and I went to the zoo last week. We had a good time. They have a new baby monkey so we really enjoyed seeing him/her-well I can't tell. IT was very cute. Here are a couple pictures from our trip.


Baby monkey playing.


Logan and a Gorilla at the window.

I hope to update often so check back soon.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruth and Dan and Logan,
Just wanted to say that we so enjoyed your blog. Thanks for an introduction to blogging...this is a first for us. Even seniors (is that Pete and me??) can learn something every day.

Your home is lovely. Hope we will be able to visit someday. It is also fun to see how Logan is growing tall. We'd love to see his expressions as he looks at the large animals.

Amy and Mark told us last night that Nathan is starting to jabber.
Hope the boys can "talk" to each other this August.

We just got back from 12 days at camp. The eagles built a new nest on Bird Island. It is the same island where their original nest and tree blew down 2 years ago. There is only one fledgling this time. What a wonder.

Will you always leave us the address in an e-mail when you blog OR should I book mark this address?
I am not sure I know how this works to sign in. Send me any suggestion you know:) Thanks!

Hugs,
Aunt Ginny