Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Logan's early birthday party

Tomorrow (8/14) Logan will get to have a small birthday party with his friends from church. Every Thursday morning we go to church and the mom's have a group that meets there and the kiddos get to play. So we're having a small party tomorrow there. Here are a few things for his party. Since Logan is very much into Elmo and the gang we're doing a sesame street themed party. I made everything, including the cupcakes. If you would like details on how to make the sesame street gang see my stamping blog on 8/14, it will be listed there.
Cupcakes with Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch toppers.

Banner that I'll hang on the nursery door at church.


Birthday card for Logan from his Mom and Dad. No Cookie Monster on this one. I didn't think to do Cookie Monster until after this card was already made. Maybe I'll make a new one with Cookie Monster.

I'll post pictures of his party tomorrow or friday, stay tuned.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute cupcakes I love them.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Very cute cupcakes I love them.
Joyce