Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Busy.....

We've been busy!  That's for sure!  Logan's Explora class started this semester, he and Dan build something at Lowes every other weekend.  Megan started walking which opens a whole new world of trouble, Dan's busy at work, and I've taken on the role of Co Director for our church's art gallery.  Busy-yep that's us.  Here's a quick recap of the past month or so. 

 Sometimes when Megan and I have time, we got to story time or we head to the aquarium to check on the fish while Logan is in school.  Once the mornings get a little warmer we'll go to the zoo too. 

 Yep it is cold in the mornings, on one of our trips to the botanical gardens we spotted 2 ducks standing on the frozen pond with the fish swimming below.  They walked a little further and eventually fell through the ice. 

 We've made time for reading.....

 .....for grooming....

 .....and more reading.

 There were Valentine's Day balloons.....

 ......

 ...and afternoon walks.....

...and time for just being silly in sunglasses Daddy brings home from work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ruth -

Do you remember being asked if I could use your photo of the ducks walking on a frozen pond for my E-Zine cover? Well, I am just about to send the E-Zine out (to contributors only) so they check their submission for spelling errors etc. I lost track of the bio note you gave me before and came up with something myself. If you send me your email address (and a copy of the full photo, if possible) I will email the draft E-Zine to you. Then I will email the E-Zine when it is ready for publication at the end of January.

Sharon
editor@big-pond-rumours.com