Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthday Cakes

I'm a little behind in posting Logan's birthday party. Most of the pictures of him opening his presents are blurry so I didn't want to post those. But I'll post the cake picture anyway. That one came out good. For his birthday he got a ton of stuff, toys, books backpacks, games and his favorite, a new tricycle! He loves it and has been riding it all around! Then our friend Lisa at church got him a bell and a horn for his bike, so people will hear us coming for sure! He had a pirate birthday party and here's the cake that my mom helped me decorate.


Then last week when we were at church for my Mom's group, Lisa had got him this super cute puppy cake. So we've had our share of sugar for this month.






When I get some pictures of Logan riding his bike I'll post them. I just have to remember to get my camera when we go out riding.

No comments: